17 Februari 2010

my Val's n chinnese new year DAY ♥

uhhhh . chinnese new year it's over n val's dayy too . but i'm so happy with all i got . angpao , dinner . yihaiiiiiii . happy so hapyyy and alsooo sooo happy day ♥

this is what i wear when the day " sa cap me " is so popular ♥
Day 1 : 13.02.10



lacey back top by YUAN , legging zebra by plopherz , pump heels by positif boutique , brachelet - unbranded , headband by momo cuppy shop ♥



day 2 : 14.02.10
HAPPY CHINNESE NEW YEAR N VAL'S DAY all of youuuu :)
it's so busy day . search angpaoo from jakarta to depokk n back to jakarta again . btw , i wear same clothes on my dinner with my boy and chinnese new year . HAHAHAHAHA . but i'm so happy my val's day go very very nice n very very full of love . back to jakarta on 21.30 and continue my val's dinner @ the Cafe , Mulia ♥







studded puff necklaces dress by plopherz , legging zebra by plopherz , chanel bag , necklace by LV , brachelet - unbranded , flatshoes by charles n keith , headband by momo cuppy shop , rose flower by the cafe , mulia ♥




@ the Cafe , mulia ♥

1 komentar: